- Tired of struggling with how to put your ideas into words?
- Too busy doing what you do to write about it?
- Not sure how to grab the attention of your target audience?
- In need of dynamic copy that sells?
Do You Seek…
- Riveting headlines and sub-heads that attract and hold reader’ attention?
- Compelling copy that turns visitors into leads?
- Keyword-embedded text that boosts your Search rates?
- Editing that gives your writing clarity and focus?
- Proofreading that surpasses your Grammar/Spell Check?
Then why not…
- Build revenues with professionally-written content that attracts clients to your business practices?
- Avoid losing clients who associate sloppy grammar/punctuation with sloppy business practices?
- Save time and money with affordable outsourcing of labor-intensive writing/editing/proofreading?
- Expand your reputation for excellence with impeccable text?/
If you’ve got the content, I’ve got the words to sell it–and the flawless copy to showcase your excellence.
Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your website, blogs, newsletters, press releases, resumes, LinkedIn Profile, or any other written communications: Mary Groll, PerfectWright: email@example.com: 217-216-7600.
Why do YOU watch the Super Bowl?
To witness the best teams rival each other? To see what superstar players can do under pressure? To feel like a part of an American TV community all focused on “the game”?
For many of us, it’s not just about football at all.
Seeing how creative, national advertisers spend their millions of dollars to attract new business is a whole other sport. For small business owners who lack mega budgets, there is much to be learned. Whether you’re creating a website, posting blogs, or sending out e-mailings, the rules of the audience attraction game are the same.
WIX’s 2017 Super Bowl commercial teaches us how to…
1. Grab your audience with in-your-face verbal and visual content.
This fiery commercial uses violence, sexual innuendo, and action to rivet the attention of its viewers. (Does the commercial make its connection to the WIX product clear? We’ll see how it plays after February 5th.) You can move down field with compelling content and visuals, too.
2. Find the right placement. Location, location, location is as important in advertising as in real estate. Though advertising on the Super Bowl requires mega bucks, WIX has seen the big tab pay off for the past two years. That’s why they’ve decided to run with the ball for the third year in a row. Find a balance between what you can afford and the value of the exposure, and you’ve got it made.
3. Promote like crazy. It’s not enough to create a great commercial (read ad/blog/website/email). You’ve got to promote it in places that offer maximum exposure to your target audience. Where are your people? Facebook? LinkedIn? Instagram? Your local TV or radio station? Huddle there.
Understanding that Facebook was right for them, WIX made history by launching its 2017 Super Bowl ad campaign on Facebook Live, January 17th. Creative placement, yes?
4. Encourage audience participation with an intriguing offer. WIX invited Facebook viewers to change their profile pictures to an image of Chef Felix (as shown on the WIX website) in order to win up to $50K in its score-big contest. How many will do it? Just think of all the website visitors it will get. Can you think of a way to get your audience to participate actively on your site?
If you’d like help writing creative, results-driven website copy, blogs, e-mailings, or any other materials, please contact PerfectWright: 267-217-7600; firstname.lastname@example.org.
How about a basket full of “what’s in it for you” benefits that make good business sense? Let them know how they can…
1. Save money
2. Save time
3. Enjoy hassle-free transactions
4. Gain added value for their clients
5. Enjoy peace of mind
Deliver this basket of goodies on your holiday landing page, blog post, e-mailing, newsletter. Think “interactive.” Start by talking directly to your audience. Forget talking about “clients” or “the client.” Address your audience as “You.”
DON’T: We find clients the lowest rates on their mortgages.
DO: If you’re looking for the lowest rate on your mortgage, call us today!
DON’T: We offer prompt service.
DO: You’ll never have to wait for us.
DON’T: here is parking in front of our store.
DO: You’ll save time and hassle with convenient storefront parking.
To write effective copy, get inside the heads of your target audience. Think as potential clients would, and you’re half way to success. User-friendly content makes a great Thanksgiving gift!
If you’d like help writing, editing, or proofreading any of your written communications, contact PerfectWright today: email@example.com; 267-217-7600. We’re just an email or phone call away. Let’s talk!
Have a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!